NSK 6002 Bearing
NTN Deep Groove Ball Bearings
NTN Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types.Single-row deep groove ball bearings are the most common type of rolling bearings. Their use is very widespread. In addition to open type bearings, these bearings often have steel shields or rubber seals installed on one or both sides and are prelubricated with grease.
Our deep groove ball bearings deliver reliable performance in a wide range of applications and conditions. With super-finished raceways and controlled geometries, our premium design helps ensure consistent quality. Our portfolio includes standard, thin section, narrow, wide and miniature and extra-small deep groove ball bearings that span 3 mm to 400 mm bore sizes.
- NTN 68/1320 Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- NTN 68/1180 Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- QM INDUSTRIES
- NTN 68/1120 Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 1060,000 mm x 1500,000 mm x 195,000 mm NTN 60/1060 Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 2 Rib Outer Ring | A
- Roller Assembly with
- 1060,000 mm x 1400,000 mm x 150,000 mm NTN 69/1060 Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Duplex-Back to Back
- NTN 68/1060 Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- 1000,000 mm x 1320,000 mm x 140,000 mm NTN 69/1000 Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- AMI BEARINGS