NSK 6002 Bearing
NTN Cylindrical Roller Bearings With Self-Aligning Rings
NTN Cylindrical roller bearings are used in applications where high radial loads are present such as in conveyer belts, traction motors, railway car axle boxes, and oilfield mud pumps, among others. Roller or rolling bearings use rolling elements to maintain the separation between moving parts to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads.Cylindrical roller bearings are similar to ball bearings, but rather than a spherical rolling element, they feature cylinders that have a slightly greater length than diameter. The cylinders are usually guided by flanges on the inner and outer ring, with a cage to keep them in uniform distribution around the ring.
Cylindrical roller bearings with flanges on inner and outer rings can carry axial loads providing the lubrication is adequate. The degree of misalignment permitted is dependent on internal design and manufacturers should be consulted.Most cylindrical roller bearings are single row with a cage that houses and spaces the rollers. They are ideal for heavy radial loads at high speeds. Full-complement bearings do not contain a cage, and as a result, often house additional rollers.
- NTN R4051V Cylindrical Roller Bearings With Self-Aligning Rings
- 1.535 Inch | 39 Mill
- NTN R3444V Cylindrical Roller Bearings With Self-Aligning Rings
- NTN R3056V Cylindrical Roller Bearings With Self-Aligning Rings
- 85MM Bore; 150MM Out
- 110,000 mm x 170,000 mm x 60,000 mm NTN R2260V Cylindrical Roller Bearings With Self-Aligning Rings
- 110,000 mm x 170,000 mm x 60,000 mm